ES - Youth Combat

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Thu Jun 15 16:48:20 PDT 2000

Thank you Simone!  If someone will direct us whom to contact, and Delvos can
get authorized in time, he would be willing to marshal for you and I can
herald.  Now all we need are fighters!  That's seems to be the biggest
challenge.  My son, Agnar (formerly Sebastian the Dangerous) can practice in
the backyard with Delvos but he can't touch swords with anyone not in the
16-17 category (cause they use real armor and weapons) and thus has had a
hard time getting experience tourney fighting or practicing.  Does anyone
know of any other 16-17 year olds that would be interested?  He's dying (pun
intended*_*) to fight in a tourney.  If there is interest in this category,
please let us know as we would very much like to be involved in developing
this age group of fighting.

Daungerous (who's 16 year old just came home and yelled ALRIGHT when I told
him there might be a tourney at Defender)
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com