ES - The Elfsea Defender Tournaments (long)

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 20:14:31 PDT 2000

--- baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:
> Galen here...
>
> Let me try to get this thread back on track.

Very nicely done....
Now for my contribution....(because I really like
HE Galen's idea, and feel that something new is
in order for Defender. Though not  a dinosaur, I
coould probably be considered a very primitive
mammal!) I know it will be difficult, but here is
what I can do to help this happen...I*F* it would
be possible for me to have the use of the golf
cart at Defender, I would be able to take care of
a lot of the camp heraldry as well as security,
and run errands for the stewards as needed. I
have done this a time or two and it seemed to
work out very well...;P!
If references are needed, please contact HL
Airaklee, HL Raimond and Lord Fearghus!

This would free up heralds, take some pressure
off the stewards, allow me to enjoy the event
doing what I love to do, and perhaps make it
easier to run the scenarios Baron Galen has so
eloquently proposed.
IF it is not possible for me to have the use of
the golf cart, I can still muddle through, but I
would not be able to do all of these things. But
I will still have a good time!

So sign me on!
Mara

=====