ES - Knife, Axe & Spear (was:The Elfsea Defender Tournaments)

Kate Norris anezka at crosswinds.net
Fri Jun 16 09:25:03 PDT 2000

I'm willing to become a KAS marshal if I could get all the right training
done before Defender (ok, even if I couldn't get it until after Defender,
but that wouldn't help with more marshalls for Defender).  I had a
fabulously wonderful time participating in the knife, axe and spear
competiton at Guardian of the Tor and was incredibly disappointed that I was
too busy doing other things that I didn't take the chance to play at
Springfaire.

Anezka

<snip>