ES - Going to Perth/Sari shop

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra fairborn at swbell.net
Fri Jun 16 13:49:18 PDT 2000

Yes, some of us would like to go to the shop, it is in Irving on 183

Folks this is the wedding season, and they are getting tons o' stuff in
daily.  The have simple cotton Saris that start at 6.99 and stuff that goes
on up to .....oh well, we just won't look at those.  For those of you who
wear size 18-20 or under, they have some neat ready made outfits in cotton
that are great for summer wear and several of them are under $40...

Yes, for those of you who have seen my Saris and stuff, this is the shop I
go to.

Arabella, are you still picking me up?  Richard will def.  be gone to work
by then and will have the truck/thanks!

Kathy/Muriela
;o)

In Service to the Dream