ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Wed Jun 14 11:02:00 PDT 2000

Hmmm....

That's a whole lot like Lyonesse ... But that's not at all bad.

The only thing which I would like to see added would be something that truly
makes it remarkable as an Elfsea event.  Lyonesse had the fields, which made
it very unique (and included tons of prizes).

I'm not sure what exactly would be the thing to add (perhaps Trident as a
weapon during Limited Blows round? *chuckle*) but something.

All in all I like it though.

Timothy