ES - Fighters? (was: Elfsea Defender Tournaments)

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 20 08:12:35 PDT 2000

Quoting Estella Flather <eflather at flash.net>:
<snip>
> I find it interesting that most of the people venturing opinions about HE
> Galen's tourney plan are not chivalric fighters. Are there experienced
> chivalric fighters out there who have an opinion?
> 	Mistress Stella

I also find it most interesting that I'm not hearing from
people who might fight in the actual tourney.  So far,
I've heard from two potential fighters, both of whom
didn't think it looked like what they'd want to fight in.

At this point, I have two votes from fighters for the
traditional swiss-five with the first-round reverse
precedence challenge, which as I've said, has always been
a lot of fun and has gotten us great defenders.

Do we have anyone who would fight in the tourney I
described?  And who else agrees that they prefer the
Swiss Five?  Private e-mail on this topic is most
welcome.

Stella's right; we can do my idea at a Spring Faire.

- Galen