ES - Moving party

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Jun 21 09:33:37 PDT 2000

Greetings, Elfsea and Steppes.

Xene here.

Everything is in the works now for Llywelyn and I to sell our old house in
Arlington and buy the new one in Cedar Hill on Friday, June 30.  We are
supposed to have the weekend of 7/1 & 7/2 to move, but don't have all the
details finalized yet with our buyers.

If any of you are available and willing to help us move, we would truly
appreciate it.  Any trailers, vans, and pickups would be welcome as well.
Currently, we are not planning on hiring a moving crew, but may rent a large
van.

The traditional moving foods and beverages will be provided - pizza, cokes,
beer, doughnuts, etc.  There will be lots of floor space for anyone wishing
to crash there for the night, as well.

Our new address will be:

Todd and Vicki Marsh
302 Sweetgum Dr.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104

Our e-mail addresses will be ineffective after June 30, but we hope to have
them reinstated by July 10th.  If everything goes well, we will have
temporary addresses during the interim.

Currently, our new phone number in Cedar Hill will be 972-299-9867.  The
phone company has been known to change that before the actual moving date,
so please be aware that this could change.

My cell phone number is 817-937-5886, and that will stay the same.

Thanks so much,

Xene

p.s. Anyone who has extra plants in their yard that they would like to get
rid of, please let me know.  I get to do the landscaping from scratch!!!  I
will come and dig them up, even.