ES - Battle of 3 Kings

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Fri Jun 23 13:51:12 PDT 2000

My lord Constable,

indeed those losses did teach 'our eternal enemies' a thing or two; and
yet I still do raise a cup every October 25th in celebration of
Agincourt; I cannot help my English pride!  I quote The Agincourt
Carol: "Owre Kynge went forth to Normandy, with grace and myght of
chivalry: the God for hym wrought marvelously, wherefore Englonde may
calle, and cry 'Deo gratias: Deo gratias Anglia redde pro victoria'.

As for your mad King, because of his churlish seed, this great malady
was spread to my beloved realm; of course, we eventually weeded that out
as well, but that's altogether another story, isn't it! ; )

Yes, and in fun I say to you, my Lord Constable, and once more I quote,
this 'The Raigne of King Edward III'......."Ah, France, why shouldst
thou be thus obstinate against the kind embracement of thy friends?"

Baroness Eleanor, lifetime friend of the Duke and Duchess of Clarence