ES - Knife, Axe & Spear Marshall Volunters

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Tue Jun 20 14:52:54 PDT 2000

I am sure that I can speak for my Lady in saying she will not be able to
make Lughnasad.  That same day in Euless she and I will be getting married
and then leaving for our honeymoon the next morning.

I do though know she is /very/ interested and would like to find another
time.

Sorry,

Timothy of Glastonbury