ES - 4th of July BBQ

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Wed Jun 28 12:16:37 PDT 2000

If everyone decides they want to watch vids... then yes, someone
will need to bring a tv as well.

> Galen & I will be there with bells on (and a VCR in hand).  Do you
> need a tv too?
>

> How does pasta salad sound?

Pasta salad sounds WONDERFUL!

> 3~4 pm sounds perfect.  Sun will be on the "down slope" of the day and
> we'll be getting geared up for dinner.  We can watch vids, play games
> (watersports?), do some fighting (bring armor), or just hang out and
> watch Afan's pretty horses...

Water sports? Well, if you dont mind swimming in the stock tank
(read pond for those of us who aren't native) with the turtles
(possibly catfish) then water sports are cool with me.

> Sounds clear as mud!  I am sure I can get myself lost between my front
> door and my garage with them!  (Which end is north?)

Don't forget to take my cell phone number... just in case