ES - ELFSEA GAME NIGHT TONIGHT

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 29 08:34:32 PDT 2000

Quoting Brian & Brenda Hoehn <
bandbplus3 at deseretonline.com>:

> Are you still planning on having that game night?  If
> so, where at?
>
> Honour

People who need (or want) to work on armor should go to
Virgil's tonight, and don't need to read the rest of
this.

OK!  Raimond proposed game night tonight, I said it could
be at my house (Fearghus said it could be at his, too,
but he didn't check with Arabella, and he didn't realize
Raimond meant this week, so let's have it at my house).

My house, 7:30, bring games, drinks, munchies, we'll
order pizza.  Everybody welcome.  Please ignore the mess;
it's really not that bad.

I'll have "KingMaker", that wonderful game of the War of
the Roses, for those of you who'd like more info on some
of those 3 Kings characters.  I have a variety of other
games.  We could probably toss _The Lion in Winter_ (or
even _1776_) on the VCR.

Directions:
I-20 to Cooper, in Arlington
Go south on Cooper