ES - history of Dragonsfire Tor

Rendell Skaggs rendells at eaze.net
Sat Jun 3 12:57:52 PDT 2000

Greetings to all, as some know I have been managing the website for the
Canton of Dragonsfire Tor. I'm currently trying to put together a page
listing all of our past champions. Unfortunately this information is
becoming hard to track down. Here is the information that I have
collected so far, if you have anything to add or corrections to make
please send them to me. Thank you..
-Senán

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/champions.html

--
                                 ___
Well Met, and merry meet again, / .''>   -Senán mac Tighearnáin