ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Jane Sitton-Logan janesmayl at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:55:51 PDT 2000

My mistake.  I received your posting first.  Then a few minutes later, I
discovered my error.  Sorry if I confused anyone besides myself.  Of course,
if I ever get to go to an event again (or even moot for that matter), I
might meet some of people I hear so much about but have never seen in
person.

--Madelina