ES - FW: ST - Edwin

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Wed Jun 14 06:59:20 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-steppes at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-steppes at ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Ron Hardy
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 5:12 PM
To: steppes at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: ST - Edwin

For those who have not heard, last week Edwin had some surgery. Last
Tuesday after some severe headaches he went to the doctor and after
several test it was discovered that he had some bleeding between his
brain and his skull. That night he had surgery to relieve the pressure
and is now resting comfortably at home, I'm told.

The prognosis is so good the doctors released him from the hospital
several days early.
I'm just guessing here but I sure he would love to receive any cards or
flowers you care to send but perhaps wait awhile before calling so he
can get some rest.

Hall Simon
1401 Rosemon
Carrollton Tx 75006

I know all of you join Catrin and in wishing  Edwin a speedy and
complete recovery.

Fritz