Fwd: Re: ES - Lady Fighters

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:52:04 PDT 2000

This post is from Vivaine Taarnfalk, a really great lady fighter.

If only we could get her to come out to practice more often!!!

Ciao,
Allessandre

(PS - I agree with Viv on the Lizard brain thing too - sometimes it does
come up, sometimes it doesn't.  It's just good to be aware of possible
"social influences" that _might_ be hindering you.)