ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Mon Jun 12 14:26:33 PDT 2000

Just a thought here,,,,,
Have you given any thought to the idea  that if you separate
the events as Ld Timothy suggested. That you will also
limit the number of people who come to an event.

ie:  If Springfaire is limited to Rapier, how many heavy fighters have
absolutely no interest in light weapons. and vice versa
for Defender very few light weapons fighters have an interest in
heavy weapons.

Also, We also have a tournament for Rapier Defender, soooooo
when is that supposed to take place.

Since I personally don't do either, this is just a thought.

However in another vein of thought, some of them might be
interested in crossing over.

I wonder how many,  I really feel that this is a situation where, if this
is being considered, then the populace needs to be polled prior
to deciding.

In Service,

Ldy Innes Dee