ANST-Announce - WAR!

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Wed Jun 21 15:23:10 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the good people of Ansteorra!

First, let me introduce myself.  I am Baron Ulsted the Unsteady, newly
appointed Kingdom Warlord, Centurion of the Sable Star, and Coastal Regional
Archery Marshal.  I welcome all inputs and support from those who also wish
to make Ansteorra the greatest fighting Kingdom in the Knowne World.

I am seeking contact information for all Regional Warlords, Local
Commanders, and Commanders of melee units.

There is an Ansteorran mailing list specifically to discuss matters of war,
War-Ansteorra.  You can sign up through
http://www.egroups.com/group/War-Ansteorra .

I would encourage every Region to sponsor at least one War College before
the next Gulf Wars.  I would also encourage every Ansteorran to attend this
next Gulf Wars, the Tenth, and possibly greatest!  I can assure you that our
worthy foes are doing their utmost to ensure their victory.  Let's show them
what Ansteorra can really do!

Ulsted
(281) 648-9823
john.steelquist at csoconline.com