ES - Heraldic Congratulations!

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Jun 26 06:39:09 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

This last weekend I attended the Knowne World Heraldic Symposium, the
largest gathering of heralds from around the world every year.  It was an
incredible time, which I will be happy to share with you more about another
time.

While I was there, I had a chance to look at the Letter of Acceptance and
Return from Laurel Queen of Arms May meeting.  This is the document which
the Laurel Queen of Arms sends to all the kingdoms to inform their people of
who has been accepted.  This letter was in the Final Proof Reading stage
while at KWHS, and is not truly official for another couple of weeks till it
arrives to the Heralds by mail.  Still, I thought some Elfsea residents
would like to know their names and arms are 99.999% likely to have passed :

* Arabella de Montacute
* Fearghus McKenna
* David de la Roc (It was passed in the form you submitted David, which I'm
forgetting the exact spelling of right now).

I may have missed someone, I only got the letter away from Pelican King of
Arms for about a minute :).  There will be more names coming as I find out.
Congratulations!!!

Timothy of Glastonbury
Forerynel Pursuivant
Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant