Reminder - Celtic 101 W/S

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 11:56:13 PDT 2000

Just a friendly reminder, the Canton of Glaslyn will be holding a
Celtic 101 Workshop this Sunday, July 2 beginning at 2:00 p.m.

Why are we holding this Celtic 101 Workshop?

1. Because the Canton of Loch Ruadh is holding Lughnasad August 11-13,
2000.

2. Because of the Canton of Glaslyn is holding an "Anything Celtic" A&S

Mini-tournament on Saturday, August 19, 2000.

3. To gather together with friends.

For more details and directions, please check out the following
website: http://www.chem.unt.edu/celtic101.htm, or feel free to contact

me via e-mail at: ladylavina at email.com.

So, if you are not busy helping Don Llewlyn and Mistress Xene move,
helping to build the Elfsea Baronial storage shed, not attending
fighter
practice, or just want a break from these activities - come on out and
enjoy our Celtic 101 workshop.  (Oh, did I mention it was in an air
conditioned building?!).

Yours in service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Glaslyn
Apprentice to Mistress Stella Sylvana