ES - Castle on Lake Worth

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu Mar 2 07:44:26 PST 2000

What a shame, too! If you have never actually been to the property, you need
to. I saw it several years ago before they boarded it up (it had handmade
stain-glass windows). If I could have afforded the castle, all of the
property and the utility bills, I would have bought it in a heart-beat! I
always thought it would be a really GREAT meeting place for groups like us
and other European ethnic groups (like the North Texas Highlanders Society).
It makes me wonder what the possibility would be of our getting with these
other groups out there and buying it to share amongst ourselves? Any
thoughts?

Maria de Vasquez
(the new kid on the block)
(mundanely known as Christine Fink)