ES - Weaving loom, books and yarn for sale

Jennifer Kubenka emher at flash.net
Mon Mar 6 04:56:53 PST 2000

With permission from the list moderator, I would like to offer up the
following items for sale.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond to my private email
if you would like to buy these things, and I will tell you how much I am
asking.

1 medium-sized inkle loom (I've used it three times)
1 copy of Peter Collingwood's _The Techniques of Tablet Weaving_
(paperback ed.)
1 copy of Candace Crockett's _Card Weaving_, plus the complete set of
cards which came with the book
15 spools of pearl cotton yarn (mostly from Halcyon Yarn)
3 large skeins of black something labeled Minerve, 100% L, with the
catalog number and lot number on it (from Halcyon Yarn)

If you are interested in any of this or in buying the whole lot, again,
please respond to me privately.  I would prefer to sell the whole lot
outright, but know that might not be how it goes.

Thank you,

Emher ni Maille
aka Jennifer Kubenka