ES - Lyonesse happenings

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:58:24 PST 2000

> > Don't forget to mention that our King was poisoned by Trimarian wine
>during
> > court and Lady Lyonesse died in his place.
>
>What?!?!? Details, please....

-----------------
(Mind you, this was a play for our entertainment, since this is the last
Lyonesse)
Sluggy,

The King's captain took over a Trimarian ship and brought some of their brew
from the ship to our King.  During court His Majesty drank the poisoned wine
and was speaking and collapsed and died.

Since this could no happen on the Isle of Lyonesse, the Lady of Lyonesse
died in his sted.  And all the Champions and Defenders carried her out of
court.

Ceinwen~