ES - Garb Help

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:03:13 PST 2000

>Greetings Elfsea!
>
>      I need help!  (Please no comments from the gallery...thanks!)  Lady
>Francesca Vespucci and I are in need of advice on making garb.  Nothing
>complictated, just nice, elegant garb made quickly and cheaply.  I have
>aspirations to make a new gown for Their Excellencies final court, and Lady
>Francesca needs new garb adjusted to her new, more voluptuous form after
>the birth of her son.  Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Lady Genevieve

----
Milady,
What type of help are you requesting?  Do you need help actually making the
garb or just suggestions?  As I am sure you are aware, Springfaire is Norse
and a Norse apron dress can be simply constructed and can be embellished to
make it look elegant.  Please let me know what I can do to help make our
Lady Baroness look a vision on her last court.
In service,
Ceinwen~