ES - Elfsea camping area

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Mar 7 14:13:50 PST 2000

"Vicki Marsh" <xaraxene at home.com> said -

>Greetings, my wonderful Barony!!!!
>
>Do we have an approximate amount of square footage that will be needed for
>the Elfsea encampment?

Let's see, if we are allowed a 10x12 foot area for each person, and we have approximately 50 people, that works out to 6000 square feet - which is not as much as it sounds like.

<snip>
>Is anyone else as behind as I am in preparations?  Ackkkkk!!!
>
>Baroness Xene

10 to 12 hours a day at work, garb to make, armor to finish, things to pack, arranging for our kids to watch the house and take care of the animals - I think Amber and I should be ready in time for Gulf Wars X.  <grin>  But I think that the City of Fort Worth must have found out about my schedule and decided I wasn't busy enough - I just a notice for Jury Duty on Monday the 20th - the day after we get back. :P

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum