ES - Re: jury duty

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Mar 9 16:07:24 PST 2000

I would just like to establish that I am not trying to beat jury duty.  I merely bemoaned the fact that I had to report for it at 8am on the day after driving 10 hours back from Gulf Wars.

And thanks to Lord Thorgierr, I found out that I could request a postponement, and did so - my new date for reporting for jury duty is April 24th - MUCH better than the Monday after Gulf War.  I will be there, and will serve on a jury if I am picked.  Of course, when I tell them that I firmly believe that each person should be held accountable for everything that he or she does...  Well, we'll let the lawyers handle that one.

I've gotten quite a chuckle out of this thread - not surprising, as Scadians tend to be creative people with a good sense of humor.  :)

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum