ES - depression

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Wed Mar 15 15:56:36 PST 2000

Ok, I am going to let my ignorance out.   Would explain what lemon (bee) balm is?

Dunstan

Rhonda New wrote:

> Hey all!  I just discovered I have a ton (well, not quite)
> of lemon balm (or bee balm) in my back yard.  Anybody
> want some?  It's free!
> I'm in SW Ft. Worth (near Pancho's on I20 & Granbury
> Road.  E-mail me privately or call my cell phone 456-8599.
>
> /Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
>
> Chris Harper wrote:
>
> > At 01:54 PM 3/15/00 -0600, you wrote:
> > >OK Bicé, here's a little promo for an event that I will be very much a
> > >part of......."Conquest of the New World". It's the 1st weekend in May
> > >and put on by Brad Leah, nice site w/ flushies and showers.
> >
> > >Come and enjoy the role-playing and high persona!
> > >
> > >Eleanor
> >
> > I am very happy to say that the date is already marked on my calendar.  Dana
> > and I were discussing it this morning and are looking forward to the event.
> > We were checking to see if we really had a free weekend.  I have several
> > things planned to do, some of which I may honestly get done!  Right now I
> > think I will go outside and join Elizabeth Hawkwood (in spirit at least) in
> > a little 'sunshine appreciation' dance.
> >
> > Bice
> >
> >         Chris Harper
> >       -bice at flash.net-

Dunstan of Padstow
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]