ES - depression

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Mar 16 00:30:41 PST 2000

O M'lady Eleanor
Our Royal Cousin Elizabeth, If you would leave that false faith of yours
you would know that there are more noble things for a Queen to do then to
bother her seamtress. I have pawned my jewels to support our holy cause
in Spain. My clothes are simple because I spend my days on a horse
supporting our armies. I support this tourney because it is way to train
the knights and soldiers who fight the last crusade.
yours
Isabella of Castle and Leon