ES - Brewing at Elfsea

Patrick J.Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Mar 20 12:53:40 PST 2000

> Hear!  Hear!  That's a great idea, letting laurels into the
> competition.  We could even carry the idea farther, and
> let knights fight in the tourney, too!
>
> - Galen

Well sometimes they have unbelted tourneys  :)

Since it is not something real prevalent here, and I'm
still fairly new, I thought I would ask before goring
someone's sacred yak :)

I hope I start seeing many more of my Brothers and
Sisters of the Laurel involved in the competitions in
the future.  Getting your hat handed to you by a
talented artisan from outside the circle tends keep
you head in the proper perspective from time to time :)

Petruccio