ES - We are back

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Mon Mar 20 14:21:10 PST 2000

<snip>
> Ouch!  Good luck with the car, and thanks for posting!  People been
> getting worried 'bout you.

Bah!  worry about me!  Once I walked(yes that's right WALKED) out of a Deep
Crimson party.  By achieving that, I think I can survive most anything
that's thrown at me.

Crimson is a household over in the Outlands whose parties are rather
notorious.  People have been known to wake up from them with squirrels
duct-taped to their chests, and what not...

When my old household was trading stories after Estrella 14, I told them
about this particular party.  they all asked where it was and I said
something like "you know where the big firepit and the belly dancers were?"
they immediately chime in with "you walked out of a crimson party?"  and I
go, "no no, it was back behind that.. quite a ways actually"  And they go
"DEEP CRIMSON!!  you're braver than we thought!"

For accomplishing that, and for other things I did at war, Eva(a lady who
fought behind me most of the war) decided that I should try to pass "a boot
rampant over a butt" as my device...

-Bjorn