ES - Marmaduke at the War

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Mar 21 15:31:04 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/21/00 4:28:50 PM Central Standard Time,
padraig_ruad at irishbard.com writes:

<< hank you.  I must add that the rhythm and cadence was still fresh in my
mind from hearing you recite "The Death-Lay of Bowie" while waiting for Their
Majesties at Court on Friday evening, which is what led me to chose this
particular form for this piece.  I think that "Bowie" is one of the best
pieces I've heard you do, and certainly my favorite.

 Padraig >>
I would like to hear both pieces in the future. They sound wonderful!
Donnel