ES - We are back

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Tue Mar 21 16:02:08 PST 2000

<snip>> Don't know what I can do to help short of offering to drive you out
to Mississippi, but if there is any logistic aid I can provide, let me know
(we have previously established that I am no kind of mechanic, so that's
out).

Remember this!!  Staring stupidly at an engine will NOT fix it!  :-)

I will do some searching on the web and see if there are any options that
don't involve getting your vehicle towed all the way to Hattiesburg and pass
on anything I find.

Thank you.  The situation is already being handled.  The voice of reason(my
father) is having the truck towed to a ford dealership in Hattiesburg for
repairs.

-Bjorn