ES - Re: Demo

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Mar 22 08:22:11 PST 2000

Brighid,

Is the library aware that the date they picked is the day before Easter and
the middle of Passover.  Seems to be a popular time of the year.  I
remember at last moot that UTA wanted to do a demo on April 19th which is
the first night of Passover.

In any event, if this is when people want to do demos then my family will
not be able to attend.  We will be out of town celebrating the Passover
holiday with family.

Sindara
wishing people would look at calendars when scheduling things and would be
considerate of religious observances.