ES - Various

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Fri Mar 24 08:18:29 PST 2000

On 24 Mar 00, at 11:06, Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Marmaduke did just as we had practiced so many times; head down, shield up and into a weak spot in the Trimarian line.  He literally blasted through their line, and again as we had practiced, kept moving full speed forward to establish a new skirmish line.  Unfortunately, immediately behind the
Trimarian line was a tree, which didn't yield nearly so well as the Trimarian fighters had.  Marmaduke hit it squarely, badly bending his aircraft aluminum shield, and stunning himself in the process.  He told me later that all he could think at the time was that an enemy fighter had gotten

What a great story!   Someone include this in the Elfsea's stories
page.

Thanks for the great laugh.

Lavina