ES - Post War Party

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Fri Mar 24 14:57:16 PST 2000

> Amand,
> your so ornery
>
> -Azalais

Hey Azalais! Good to see ya on the list. Ornery huh? How diplomatic :-)  So it's onerous that brings you out? hmmmm.....

-Armand

I've been playing the voyeur today.  I've been quietly watching all of you pat each other on the backs about gulf war, make party plans, pick on poor Arabella.....(which makes me miss my own household, I though they were brutal!)  Besides, I was going to surprise everyone on Sunday and show up for fighter practice.  The cats out of the bag now......

Come one, Come all.....please come out Sunday and put my new lord husband and I through the misery of picking up a stick again after nearly a year's absence.

he,he.....we've missed you guys.  Don't be surprised to see us MAYBE tomorrow at Daniel's.  See you soon,

Mr. and Mrs. Red

>>> dragonetti at generich.com 03/24/00 04:33PM >>>
  "Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized"
                             - Shakespeare, "Romeo & Juliet"

  "Call you WHAT?!?  'Buttlove?!?'"

  - Galen
  (who, if you hadn't guessed, would rather not be working
  this afternoon)
Not exactly the response I was expecting. (_|_) Butt I guess it's appropriate. Azz for not working, well like Knight, like squire.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com