ES - Post War Party

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 21:44:21 PST 2000

--- Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
<padraig_ruad at irishbard.com> wrote:

> As much as I hate to do contradict the Head of
> my Household (and as dangerous as it is to do
> so!), I have to disagree with Dana's statement.
>

> She never gets even, she gets ahead!
>
> Padraig

Yes, indeed, and you really don't want to lose
your head, do you? It's not nice to fool with
Mama Mac!

HL MaraWhineyButt (who didn't want to work today,
either, but it still turned into the Friday from
Hell! and has to do it again Saturday, snivel)

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/