ES - Post War Party

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Sat Mar 25 09:34:11 PST 2000

Honour,

Thank you for graciously offering to come get me; however...

It would be insane for someone that close to Daniel's to come all the way
down here to get me.  I cannot accept that offer...

However if it comes down to you taking me or me not going, I will(I would
insist I pay for gas).

Let's see how things unfold this afternoon before we decide anything.

-Bjorn