ES - Henngist... and Vivain

Russell, Mike MRussell at lear.com
Mon Mar 27 20:18:22 PST 2000

Honorable Lord is it now Almar.

     We are still in Arlington Viv Has Martial Arts on week days where I go
to work and school so by the weekend we are ready to see each other and/or
just lay down and die. We both plan on coming out and playing again but as
to when I'm not sure. Everytime We are ready to come back out something
interferes. Anyhow by now my body can't cash the checks my mouth writes in
fighting so I'm leery to return. I have to return someday though I have
squire siblings to keep in check and to make sure they don't get better than
I. So when are YOU returning.

Hengist