ES - storm

Sp vivaine at augustmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:46:46 PST 2000

Hi gang

Its me Vivaine. Yes i've been found too.

Just wanted you to know, Hengist was in the storm tonight.  The tornado hit
the federal building next to Lear then slammed right into Lear.

Hengist and others were trying to hold inner doors down but the storm blew
them open (these are INNER mag doors, the outside doors were blasted) and
they ran for cover.  He reports his truck and his body are ok, but Lear
suffered major damage.  Oh yeah he just called...how his truck survived is a
miracle but he reports the storm pulled all the trash out of the bed of the
truck and left his spare tire and little blue shield =)

I, on the other hand, was coming home from karate, which is located directly
in the middle of both tornados. I got caught in the storm and pulled into a
gas station and waited til the hail went over, i got car damage, but not
bad.   It was just simply an act of divine intervention because i was headed
directory towards the tornado and decided to go a different direction, for
some reason.  More shook me up than anything as i never rode out such a
storm in my car before.  I had no idea what i was in the middle of (aside
from serious flooding) until i got home and saw we had no power.  I 'm ok
and our house suffered a little damage including some of our fences were
gone, but im not sure what all yet as im too freaked out and tired to go
check.

Power just came on and i'm thankful we all have survived this.  I'm having
sudden Wichita Falls flashbacks!!

Hugs to you all
Viv

P.S. I will not be able to return to the field for a few weeks yet. I have a
Chuck Norris training seminar this weekend and i go to a zoo in kansas to
work on their website the following.  If you do see my Lord on the field,
give him a good fight :)  And don't be surprised if im not far behind...