ES - Ceinwen

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:26:10 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea!
I am fine and thanks for your concern.  Ashley and I were about to sit down
to have dinner when my "Knight In Shining Armour" (that would be Airaklee)
called and informed me of the tornado in Ft. Worth and that the tornado
could be heading our way.  I immediately moved my car for cover and met up
with the lady who lives downstairs from my apartment.  She invited Ashley
and I to wait out the storm in her apartment after I told her of my concern
for being upstairs.  The storm hit us and we lost power.  After I realized
the storm had past, we returned to my apartment to find no damage, just lack
of power.  It was close to 10:00 p.m. when the power returned.  Brandon was
with his dad and they are ok too.  The tornado near them was just North of
where they live.  Thank God, we're all ok.
In service,
Ceinwen~