ES - Elfsea Defender

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Wed Mar 29 12:58:20 PST 2000

I firmly believe that there is a place in the society for culture camps,
However I also feel
there should be an unaligned camp.  Personally I have in the past
thouroughly enjoyed
camping in the unaligned camp, you meet such interesting people.  Some of
my dearest,
and enduring friends I have met in the unaligned camp.

If we again do culture camps, please make space for the unaligned.

Not everyone wishes to camp in a Culture camp, however then we feel free
to visit all the
culture camps.  As there is no structured "JOBS".  So we have more time
to circulate
and perhaps find a culture camp that appeals to us.

Sincerely,

Ldy Innes