ES - Elfsea Defender

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:45:17 PST 2000

Very early in my sca career, when I was bordering on burnout, a very wise
ex-kingdom senechal told me I was asking the wrong questions.  He pointed
out I was asking who liked my ideas for projects.  What I should have been
asking was who would volunteer to work on said projects.  The hands you see
are only half the bodies that actually show up.  You then look at these and
decide how much work you are willing to put on these people.  (Our hardest
workers will work themselves to death, love them/pity them)  After that the
rest is left to you.  Look at the project, not in terms of how good it is
but, in terms of how well it can be done.

Cassandra