ES - Lake Worth Castle

Jacque Piasecki jpiasecki at home.com
Fri Mar 3 13:57:20 PST 2000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jacque Piasecki
  To: elfsea at anstoerra.org
  Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 1:01 PM
  Subject: Re: ES - Lake Worth Castle

  Adam,

      Funny thing I was speaking to a friend of mine who has attended an SCA event with me only once and she has called me regarding the castle.  Seems she has a potential investor for the sealed bid to take place here shortly.  She may even be interested in managing the property from one of the servant's quarters.  Seems there is 15 acres attached to the property but the city may be interested in selling another (don't quote me) 100 acres attached to the property.  I could let you have her name and number if you or anyone else on the list is interested.  I'd prefer to do so privately.  My number is 431-0595.
  Jacqueline