ES - Mendersham Dance Symposium

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:12:21 PST 2000

Greetings,

A while ago there were some rumblings on the Elfsea list concernign dance
classes.  Mendersham is holding a Dance symposium, just a short couple of
hours West from Elfsea.  I was wondering who would be interested in day
tripping out there.  I would like to see everyone go out and support the
west some.

Its April 8th, the second weekend.  Heres a link to the add.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/dance.html

I am trying to encourage the Steppes dancers to come out as well.  Dances
will be mostly for beguinners, so all come out and learn.
Mistress Evelyn recently of Meridies and I will be teaching.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White