ES - Arthurian Marching Song

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Mar 7 09:21:34 PST 2000

Greeting to all, and especially to the members of the Arthurian Company.

Our Commander, Centurian Airaklee Wolf, commissioned me to compose a marching song for the Company for Gulf War.  The words are in the attachment to this email.  The tune is simple, with a marching cadence.  I will be at Business Meeting on Thursday and will be happy to teach the tune to anyone who wishes to learn it.  Otherwise, I will teach it at the Gulf War site next week.

Last year I composed a song called "Hurrah the Arthurian Company", with verses about each member of the Company.  If this is your first year in the Company, please send me your full (SCA) name, spelled the way you want it, along with the year, country and culture of your personna, and I will add a verse for you in the song.

In Service,
Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum