ES - Food allergies

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Mar 9 08:45:16 PST 2000

Sorry to bother everone with this.  This is really for HL Allessandre.  (I hit the "reply" button and zipped it straight off to her and it was returned as "message undeliverable - permanent failure").

So, HL Allesandre, if you are out there, please make note of this.

Thanks.

Lavina

Greeings Allessandre:

On the subject of food allergies:  onions give me migraines.  I usually avoid foods with onions, or if the onions are cooked REALLY, REALLY WELL and the son and moon are on correct alignment with the other elements of the universe, I can eat whatever they are cooked in/with.  However, if the onions are in chunks, I cna take them out and then I (normally) do okay.

Lavina