ES - business meeting tonight; everybody welcome

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Mar 9 10:24:46 PST 2000

Just a reminder, Elfsea's business meeting is tonight, at my house,
at 7:30 pm.

directions:

Take your best route to I-20 and Cooper in south Arlington,
go south on Cooper
turn left on Sublett (major light, south of Green Oaks; look for Albertson's and Papa John's)
turn right on Mineral Springs (if you get to Matlock, you've gone too far)
2nd left onto Tempest
6517 Tempest, near the end of the street, on the left
look for my shield by the mailbox, or the Alan Keyes for Pres yardsign.

- Galen