ES - Need help preparing for Investiture

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Mar 20 09:39:02 PST 2000

Galen again...

Now that the war is behind us, while all the laundry is running, we're
figuring out our next projects.  I have Arabella, backed up by what
seems to be a committee of laurels, working on my investiture garb,
but Allessandra could still probably use a hand with hers, and I'd
like see if there's anyone who's good at making the occasional
banner or surcoat who'd be willing help out with stuff for our Investiture
and other Springfaire stuff.  Mainly we're talking about appliqueing
heraldic charges.  I need two or three banners, and a surcoat or
two.  Stop me before I sew again.

If you're interested to help and can commit to deadlines, don't hit the
"reply" button, but I'd love to hear from you at mailto:pmitchel at flash.net.

Thanks!

- Galen