ES - Re: Demo

Brighid02 at AOL.com Brighid02 at AOL.com
Tue Mar 21 15:41:14 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

    I have just been contacted by a lady from the South Arlington Library and
she would like for us to have a demo out there in April. It will be a static
demo but I was hoping that maybe we might be able to have a little dancing as
well. The date that she and I discussed was Saturday April 22, which is the
day before Easter. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can offer.
This woman remembers a demo that we had about a year ago out there and really
wants us back. If the set weekend proves to have too many conflicts I may be
able to arrange the weekend before, but I must know. So please e-mail or call
me and let me know if anyone can help. Thank-you

In Service,
Ly. Brighid
(Hospitaler of Elfsea)