ES - Troll Swamp Rag

neil starkey foolsmatters at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:01:36 PST 2000

Hi everyone,

I know I keep asking for articles for this publication.  So far, I have
recieved a few.  If anyone has any funny war stories they wish to
contribute.  For those who do not know what the Troll Swamp Rag is and would
like to see a copy, you go do one of the following things.  Talk to Armand
(Historian).  He has some copies on file.  Talk to Phillipe (Chronicler).
He also may have a copy or two.  Or show up at the Spring Faire Coordinators
meeting.  I will make sure there are copies there.  Thanks for listening to
me beg.

Raimona