ES - Invitation to Paltalk Audio Chat

big4comfort at yahoo.com big4comfort at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 21:11:55 PST 2000

Dear elfsea at ansteorra.org,

I have tried to call you on the Paltalk network but could not find you.  Therefore, I am inviting you to join Paltalk.  All you need do to install Paltalk is click on this link:

	http://www.paltalk.com/download/index.html

Once you go to our link, you will need to agree to the license and download the Pal_install.exe file.  After downloading, run the file and Paltalk will be installed on your computer. Once you register, you will automatically appear on my contact list and I will appear on yours.

Using Paltalk, we can do all sorts of great things like:

	*Speak to pals for free anywhere in the world.

	*Exchange pictures or documents instantly.

	*Create Private or Public Voice Chat Groups

	*Do all of this for FREE!

You can read more about Paltalk by going to this link:

http://www.paltalk.com

Speak to you soon on Paltalk,
robert manley (big4comfort at yahoo.com)

**NOTE**
This is the only Paltalk invitation you will receive.  You have received this invitation because a friend, with the email address listed in the "from" header above, referred you.  If you feel you have received this email in error, please contact us at support at paltalk.com so we may take appropriate action.  You have not been added to a mailing list.  Your privacy is important to us.